Proud, determined and hardworking, the women of Jeremiah Program dream of self-reliance and a life beyond poverty. They have the energy and the drive to create a brighter future, but have previously lacked the support necessary to change their lives.
If you are interested in working toward a better life for yourself and your children, we invite you to explore how Jeremiah Program can help you realize your potential.
- Low-income single mother (based on area median income)
- At least 18 years old
- State resident for at least two years
- High school graduate or GED certificate
- Enrolled in post-secondary or accredited training program
- Have dependent children under five years of age
- Highly motivated
- Safe, affordable housing close to higher education opportunities
- Supportive community of peers working towards self-reliance
- Life Skills education and Personal Empowerment training
- Licensed, quality child development center on-site
- Individual coaching to support you as you set and meet your goals
- Access to professionals who can help you develop your skills and provide networking and job-shadowing opportunities
- Access to mentors and tutors as needed
- Volunteer childcare during Jeremiah Program activities
Currently, applications are being accepted for Minneapolis-St. Paul and for four new units of housing in Austin, Texas, available in fall 2013 (see below). In addition, applications for Life Skills in Fargo-Moorhead are available here.
Apply to Minneapolis–Saint Paul, MN
Download application forms:
Apply to Austin, TX
Download application forms (there is no online application form for Austin, TX):