Your financial support is critical to making it possible for Jeremiah Program to break the cycle of poverty two generations at a time. Jeremiah Program’s proven approach produces positive outcomes for young women, their children, and the entire community.
As a Jeremiah supporter, you have the unique opportunity to prepare and guide single mothers down a path toward a college degree and a professional career, with children who are ready to succeed in kindergarten and beyond. Your financial support helps women to significantly change the course of their lives, breaking their dependence on public assistance and bringing stability to their families for generations to come.
Your gift can be used where it is most needed, or it can be designated for national expansion or given to a specific community: Minneapolis-St. Paul, Fargo-Moorhead, or Austin, TX. However you choose to give, you will be helping transform lives from poverty to prosperity two generations at a time.
There are many ways your gift can support a family:
- $30 buys formula for one week for an infant in our Childhood Development Center
- $50 provides bus fare for a resident to get to work and school for three months
- $100 buys children’s books, poster board and other literacy materials
- $600 provides a computer for a resident or staff member
- $1,000 provides a scholarship to a preschooler
Gifts “in honor of” or “in memory of” someone special also can be made year-round, on an anniversary, or at special time of year. If you would like more information about other giving options, such as stock gifts or planned giving, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.