Fargo-Moorhead is building on the successful model of comprehensive services established in Minneapolis-Saint Paul to bring Jeremiah Program into the community. Jeremiah Program’s model is uniquely designed to fit the needs of single mothers and their children, and will complement the well-established services currently provided in Fargo-Moorhead. Our goals for Jeremiah Program revolve around three core foundations for success:
- Safe, Affordable Housing: In Fargo-Moorhead, our vision is to develop a holistic program rooted in families living in a supportive home environment. Planning currently is underway focused on breaking ground in 2015 on a residential campus.
- Early Childhood Education: Our strategy is to identify a high-quality provider of early childhood education to operate a Child Development Center on the Jeremiah Program campus. The provider will collaborate with Jeremiah’s staff for successful family outcomes.
- Personal Empowerment: Jeremiah women complete Personal Empowerment training in preparation for their personalized journey of education and employment. The outcomes of this intensive training make the difference between merely getting a job and securing career-track employment. Click here to view the world through the eyes of an empowered woman.
Two Personal Empowerment Courses Offered This Fall
- Click here for an application form for the course for single mothers on Thursday evenings (beginning Oct 9).
- Click here for the registration form for interested community members on Friday mornings (beginning Oct 10).
Support our Fargo-Moorhead Program
Help get Jeremiah Program up and running in Fargo-Moorhead! Your financial contribution will help us achieve our goal of opening a campus in 2015 with supportive housing, programming and on-site early childhood education for 20 families. Click here to give!
To get involved, contact Andrea Hochhalter, Community Consultant:
AHochhalter@jeremiahprogram.org or 701-361-3873
Join our Facebook page!