Jeremiah In the News
- Star Tribune: “Minnesota anti-poverty program stretches its wings to Texas” (9.19.13)
- Stride Magazine Fargo-Moorhead: “Transforming Lives Two Generations at a Time” (October 2013)
- Fargo Forum: “Women’s Wisdom: Jeremiah Program’s local leader shares meaningful mission” (9.19.13)
- National Journal/The Atlantic: “An Amazingly Effective Support System for Single Moms”
- Star Tribune: “Helping moms and kids look to the future”
- Newsweek’s Women in the World: “Escaping the Single Mom Trap”
For the Media
- If you are a member of the media and have questions or need more information, please contact Kathy Graves (612-242-3184).
- Download Jeremiah Program’s backgrounder or an organizational timeline.
- 2012 Interactive Annual Report
- 2012 Downloadable Annual Report
- 2011 Interactive Annual Report
- 2011 Downloadable Annual Report
For Jeremiah families, graduation marks the ultimate achievement while in residence, but we believe it is important to celebrate their successes throughout their journey:
- SHERO, an event held twice annually, recognizes women nominated by their peers and coaches for their progress in the program and their involvement in the campus community.
- At the Bullfrog Bash, the annual gala supporting our Minneapolis and St. Paul campuses, we celebrate the success of our families, and share their stories with Jeremiah supporters. More here
- Quarterly, women are recognized for their personal achievement in the areas of academic excellence, community leadership and program excellence.
- Graduation ceremonies, held in June and December, commemorate success in education as Jeremiah Program women obtain degrees and begin the next phase of their journeys.