Graduation is a huge milestone for Jeremiah women and their children. But the journey doesn’t end there. Jeremiah families continue to grow, evolve and succeed after they complete their program and move out into the world. Our Alumnae Services program offers graduates ongoing support and access to resources to help propel them toward a life of economic self-reliance.
Resources for Graduates
Jeremiah alumnae have access to:
- Career-track mentorship programs that match alumnae with industry professionals
- Seminars and workshops for continuing education on topics ranging from financial planning to home ownership and community leadership
- Employer connections through Jeremiah Works!
- Empowerment training or refresher courses
- Volunteer opportunities within Jeremiah Program or in the community
- Networking opportunities that build community, camaraderie and connections
One of the ways we measure progress toward the long-term success of Jeremiah Program is through data we collect from alumnae. From the alumnae who report back to Jeremiah Program on their progress, we track significant positive outcomes such as these:
- 90% maintain consistent employment
- 76% have received a raise or promotion to other positions with their employer
- 21% continue their education after Jeremiah Program
- 100% of the most recent graduates have career-track employment at a livable wage averaging more than $17 per hour