Engaging young professionals for the future
propel for Jeremiah Program is dedicated to furthering the mission of the organization by providing opportunities for young professionals to connect with their peers, embrace leadership opportunities and serve the organization and the community. Through social events, such as our annual wine tasting and service projects with Jeremiah families, propel gives young professionals the opportunity to help Jeremiah Program women transform their lives and those of their children.
Become a member of propel today and make a lasting impact on the lives of single mothers and their children.
As a member you:
- Have the opportunity to contribute your time and expertise
- Grow as a leader and forge connections with others like you
- Receive a quarterly member newsletter
- Are invited to quarterly member social gatherings with the Steering Committee
- Receive a $5 discount on propel event tickets
- Have the opportunity to serve on a propel Sub-Committee
Membership is $25/year. This amount is fully tax-deductible.
Join us at one of our upcoming volunteer or social opportunities:
Valentine’s Day Party with kids on the Minneapolis and Saint Paul Campuses – February 7
Cook for Kids on the Minneapolis and Saint Paul Campuses – March 5
Give me a Break on the Minneapolis and Saint Paul Campuses – May 2 and 7
Cook for Kids on the Minneapolis and Saint Paul Campuses – May 23
Bullfrog Bash and Late Night with propel at Radisson Blu – November 9
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more